Saturday, February 17, 2007

Inside Jokes

Here are quotes from inside jokes between family or friends over the years. See if you can pick out the jokes/good times that we've shared. Some are in my distant past, and some are in my distant recent. Remember, these are inside jokes, but you might still find the quotes amusing.

"Ok, I'm going over there to hide and you come and find me, ok?"

"I don't know man, she has a Chewie thing going on."

"Louder! bigger!" "Ahe blough mai nouse ein your gen-e-rahl dahe-rection!" "Bigger, BIGGER!" "Yough dou naught fraighten us, yough Ainglish Piegh-doghs!...."

"What would Superman do?"

"I can't go. I have two finals to study for, a paper to write, my country's 500th anneversary to plan, my wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it. I'm swamped."

"I give them 3 months." (6months later) "I give them 3 months" (1yr after) "I give them...I don't know! and I don't get it!"

"There's nothing you can't cure with white-monkey juice. Go climb a tree."

"No, no! It's pronounced Goo-mie Bears, right?"

"What have I gotta do that I can't spare 15 minutes?"

"What is that?" "Shhhhhh! It's the secret popsicle- and lolliepop-stick burial grounds." "But it's right out in the open." "Well it's still a secret."

"Shut-up Cas. Would you please shut-up?!"

"Shut-up Koubi. Would you please shut-up?!"

"My toenail is severed on three sides" "you're an a**hole!"

"It's a hot night and I'm doing push-ups in nothing but a tool-belt. And I'm drinking Budweiser."

"I'm lonely and my pockets hurt."

"Hope all's well! Heading to the sea and will vomit in a cafe for you!"

"Anna gets around."

"One divided by three is.....Zero!"

"So, after seeing you across the conference table last friday, I have come to several conclusions: 1. You're cheerful, even during meetings. 2. You don't make wandering eye contact very well in said meetings. 3. Or you were avoiding it. 4. The dudes are right."

"I, too, went slumming once."

"I see you have braces. I, too, have braces."

"Haro!"

"Where did you get that cut on your forehead?" "Don't you remember? You threw me across the room last night."

"I would take the high road, but it's too high."

"Mr. Ingrao, you're a genius. Or you don't care about your car-seat. Anything else here for us to pick?"

"It's a non-issue." "What's a non-issue? We have to talk about it and that means it IS an issue." "Whatever, I'm declaring it a non-issue. I can do that."

"If it gets too expensive to feed them, kill and eat the rabbits."

"Did you guys just hootie-hoo that girl?" "HOOTIE-HOO!!!"

"This is the best movie ever. I love this movie, sooo much. (10 mins later) yeah, I don't like this part either. (and 10 mins after) no, you have to look past this at the whole picture. (and 10 more mins) yeah, this movie sucks."

"GUS. Okay, that's perfect. Who's G?" "Well, you know, she should be." "Why?" "well...because of the string, the spot, all that."

"Well, I trust that the KDR radar will take me safely home tonight."

Coming soon: The thrills of fast-food, Bulgarian style

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home